Other Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2020

We're Doomed

Private Frazer used to say "We're Doomed"

Well, if we are (and I hope we are not) it will be because people are just stupid. I am not myself immune from the stupid bug but there are hoards of folk, including politicians, who have acted and spoken with little thought as to the consequencs.

Paul Joseph Watson (below) sums it up well - as he always does. Stupid people do not follow the rules, then they change their tune.

To my shame, I posted on a blog I follow that I remembered the fuss over the Y2K bug and likened the current situation to that. I fell into a trap because I feel the media people do hype things, and news is not news unless there is plenty of speculation involved (this is why I do not listen to PM on the BBC). So, when we should believe what we hear, they have already lost their credibility.

What we need is accurate reporting. Stop crying "Wolf" and get people to understand what is best. Stop dragging up experts who contradict each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment