Other Pages

Monday 3 September 2018

I hate social occasions

Once again, at a drinks and nibbles "do", whilst a few people came to say "Hello" I found myself isolated. Everybody else was in groups of 3 or 4 and I was wondering where to stand and feeling like an idiot. You can hardly sidle up to group and latch on to their conversation. What does one do? I just left and I doubt anyone noticed.

What is more hurtful is that a chap I had emailed earlier to say "Chat this evening" didn't!

Perhaps I smell.

I Googled for an insight into this and found that - The last plausible explanation and answer to “Why do people ignore me?” is that many of the individuals you’ve met simply don’t match well with you in terms of values and interests. You’re not the kind of person they wanna be best friends with.

No comments:

Post a Comment