Other Pages

Sunday 10 July 2022

Shut the F*@# up!

I played three pre-service voluntaries today because there was a problem with the sound on the technology which allows the service to be streamed on YouTube. The start of the service was delayed.

The choir does not process in but they take their places before the service starts. The organ console is right next to the choir facing East and the Altos sit with their backs to the console, facing North.

One lady was having an extended conversation with the other alto which was rather loud. She did shut up by the 3rd voluntary but I felt this was extremely rude of her. I am a guest deputy so I did not feel it was my place to say anything as I'd quite like to be asked back. In fact I am filling in there several times before the and of August.

If she does it again I may mention it.

No comments:

Post a Comment