Other Pages

Saturday 2 June 2018

More progress and back to work

A few days ago I phoned the MacMillan Nurse (my point of contact with Leicester Hospital) to explain what was going on. She told me that this was quite common and that it would heal. I have a follow-up appointment on June 14th and it was not necessary to get me seen sooner than that. This put my mind at ease.

Since then, healing has gone much better and it is amazing how the body can regenerate itself. There is a way to go yet but I remain positive.

I went back to work on 25th May - a day before we broke up for half term. I didn't want to get back in the saddle on 4th June from 'cold'. Over half term I have written my Form 1 reports and sketched out lessons for a few weeks.

Once we get back I have several pupils taking music exams so I shall be busy catching up with them. Other peripatetic staff have taught them in my absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment